Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blessings



I've had many blessings poured over me, throughout
my life. One of the most important blessings I've had is
my family. Josh and my little boy Cooper. Josh
and i have had a hard time having children so when Cooper
came along we knew that he wasn't just going to be our son
but he was also a beautiful blessing that we prayed very hard for.
I absolutely love being his mom. He has brought us
so much joy, laughter, love and has been the best gift God
could have ever given us.

This month Cooper brought us a little scare, and a reminder on
how you should always count your many blessings. To make a long
story short, Cooper has had little red bumps on his body. We had
two different doctors one a family doctor who gave us a
scary theory
and wanted many tests done. So we decided to have a second
opinion with
a doctor who had a specialty in this area, and he gave us some
good news. He ruled out what the first
doctor thought. This took a lot of pressure off of us.
Then he said
he really has never seen this before and went and grabbed
another doctor
which gave the same opinion, and that was they didn't know
what it was. They told us its probably nothing, but if they
don't eventually go away, or if they get irritating or more occur,
come back and
they would run some more tests. I do feel a little bothered by
their diagnosis, I feel we still have some unanswered questions
about what the bumps are. I want to say thanks to our families
for there support
and prayers this past month. We have been so blessed to have
so many people around us that care for Cooper, he is truly loved!

Coopers funny comment at the doctors office
We where sitting in the waiting room and cooper needed
to go to the bathroom. So i took him as he was going number
two.

Cooper asked "mom am i sick"

Mom (marti) said, "do you feel sick?"

Cooper said, "no, then why am i at the doctors? Is it because my poo
looks like a carrot?"

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

i hope you're able to figure out what it is and that everything turns out to be okay. seriously, that is awesome cooper thought he was in the doc's office b/c the look of his poo. lol. hilarious.

Lacey said...

That's crazy! I hope it isn't anything serious!! Love you guys!
That's so funny what he said in the doctor's office..that must have lifted your spirits! Nothing like a reason to laugh in a moment of crisis!

Bekah: said...

i could not read this yesterday. im glad i can now. that is crazy. i hope everything continues to be ok. you have a great attitude!

The Crisps said...

Josh and Marti,

Its me Jim again. I have never been to a blog before and find it frustrating that I can not email you. I have been trying to get a hold of you for almost eight years. Please call me 509-936-2015

About the Bumps.. Was your son taking Amoxycillon? Our son had something similar this last month. He had a nasal infection and the doctor perscribed Amox... within one week he had a red bump rash from head to toe. We stopped the medicine and it has been two weeks and his legs still have the rash.

Anyway I am looking forward to hearing from you Elder DeWitt!!!!

Your Friend,
Jim Crisp