This weekend was father and sons. Josh asked his dad to come with him and Cooper they went to Black canyon lake. They had a blast even though it was cold, i guess on Tuesday it had about 4 inches of snow. Cooper had so much fun playing with all the kids his age. Josh said cooper was the boss and had all the kids looking for dinosaur bones which were sticks. I had a fun time hanging out with my Mom and Misti. Misti is just visiting for a couple of weeks then her and Stratton are going to Colorado to school at Adam state University so she can play basketball.
My Uncle Tom put some water in their pond over this past week. I think my dad is the only one who has really enjoyed it. He acts just like a little kid i would say most of the time but since he fell off the ladder and bumped his head i would probably have to say all the time. My dad cracks me up he stayed in for almost a hour he said, "it was refreshing." We had a fun week just hanging out with family!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Camping and Pond
Posted by DeWitts at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hey this is Kiri. Thanks for coming over to my blog. It was good to hear from you. I added you to my blog so we can keep in touch.
Yay! I love when it gets warm enough to start swimming again. That is so cute that Cooper had all those kids looking for "bones" haha. He has a great imagination.
Brrrr. The pond looks cold and snow sounds cold. But then again the 107* it was here today isn't much better!!
Haha, Everytime I open you blog you never know what you are going to find Mark doing. haha. It looks like the pond was a hit. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Marti, we really appreciate it. I know all will work out how it should it just has been stressful. Anyway, I know, we are bumbed out that the camping trip is off too. We should just do a 1 night thing or something at least. Since we got married we havn't had a family trip yet with the Caldwells! See you guys this weekend
I love the part about the dinosaur bones. Kids are so creative! And little boys are so fun!
I'm glad you got a weekend to relax.
Your dad cracks me up! That is so awesome about Misti playing ball! Tell her Congrats! Hey do you mind e-mailing me your address so I can mail you an invite to Chelsea's shower :) kristareidhead@hotmail Thanks so much!!
The pond looks awesome! I bet that will be SO fun this summer! Cooper is to stinking cute!
Hey Marti! I sent you an email for an invite..I hope it works:) What a fun weekend!
looks like fun! it so cute how into dinos your little one is!
Elder DeWitt, I have been looking for you for years now. I hope this message will get to you. This last year I joined the Alumni website but could not email you there. Tried 411 about 15 different times. Anyway today I noticed your wifes name on you CDNM profile and did a google search.. and now I found you!!!! Please call me or write me back. Jim Crisp
ps, my # 509-936-2015
Post a Comment