Friday, April 25, 2008

Our unexpected visitor!




So as you can see in the pictures, yes that is a Lizard.
Thursday morning i was
feeding Toni a bottle, he's one of the kids i watch and in the
corner of my eye, i could
see something moving on the couch. My first thought was maybe
cooper just
through something, but then cooper wasn't even around. I looked
closer and it was
a LIZARD! If anyone knows me I'm terrified of animals, bugs, i
guess just anything
that isn't human. So i gave out a big scream and kind of froze.
When I'm around
animals i just kind of stop breathing its like I'm claustrophobic.
So after freaking out a little bit i got the courage to grab my
cell phone and call josh
he was working at the post office so i was hoping he would answer
his phone. He didn't so i panic, a little longer called my mom
she didn't answer. So i just called josh again and he answered
i told him not to laugh but there's a lizard in our house sitting
on our couch to hurry and come catch the lizard.
So josh came to my rescue
and caught the Scary human eating Lizard,
I guess the lizard wouldn't eat me, but you never know!

4 comments:

jes said...

haha.. you are hilarious!! probably scary, but it makes a great story! thanks for the link for those necklaces, i'll check it out! although i really don't need anymore!

mad white woman said...

You crack me up. I hate critters too, but I just trap them and then wait for someone else to handle it. :)

Krista said...

haha, your so funny! Josh was sure nice to come to your rescue, I am that way with crickets! I hate trying to catch them, you just never know where they are going to hop.
Cooper is so cute, and getting SO big!

Caldwells said...

Haha. that is quite the story. I am glad the lizard didn't eat you up Marti. j/k Good think you have a great husband to rescue you. That would be frightening! p.s. - Monty told porter he wants to plan a camping trip. That would be super fun! We should do it!!!