Tonight we had family home evening on families, and on how our family
can be together forever. I really don't know how much Cooper understood
what was being taught, but I think he did a wonderful job on his picture
of his version of our family. I think I have a little artist on my hands!
All I really do know is he loved the trip to Donald's for a Ice cream cone!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Family Home Evening!
Posted by DeWitts at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ice Cream is always needed to complete FHE! Your little boy is a cutie!
what an adorable picture. you HAVE to frame it and/or save it forever. he IS artistic... i think bryn and him were born to be best friends... they are so much a like!
ps- i showed bryn this post and asked if she rememberd him. she said, "ya can he come over to play?" "and bring his big dinosaur too...."
too cute!
that picture is so cute! and i love his new friend! haha
Wow I think you do have a little artist! Thats good for how old he is!
Nice picture! He did a great job!
That is a good little picture. I can't even draw that well, haha. I like the dinosaur pictures. How fun.
He is very Cute!! I always wanted a child with curly hair and I just want to run my hands through coopers everytime I see a pic of him. :)
Post a Comment