Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New best friend!






Cooper got some more loving from is grandpa and grandma DeWitt this week!
If you have read my post below you will understand how much Cooper has been
into dinosaurs, he's going nuts pretending he's a dino! I got to admit its
pretty cute! Coops grandparents spoiled him with this T-Rex! Cooper thinks
its his best friend. They watch cartoons, play and sleep together! With Cooper
having a dinosaur as a new best friend i don't think he will ever stop thinking
he's a real dinosaur!

Don't you love coopers dinosaur pj's, i can hardly get them of him! He thinks
its his dinosaur outfit!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's really cute! I bet he LOVES that thing!

Lacey said...

That is so cute!! You have to get a picture of him sleeping with his dinosaur..it probably takes up most of the bed!

Bekah: said...

sooo funny and sooo cute. bryn and cooper are two peas in a pod. bryn is a different animal every day!

laura. said...

So funny. Hes such a cutie.

Becky said...

I love it!! He is a stud!