Monday, April 14, 2008

Living with a Dinosour!!!







Cooper has been going crazy this past week pretending he's a Dinosaur!
Its been quite the adventure with Coopers imaginations, he actually
thinks he's a Rapture dinosaur. I was going to run some errands and
i said to cooper lets go, and he wouldn't come, then he said mom you
have to say Rapture lets go! What am i going to do with this little guy?
The good side to this is cooper is really picky with food, but if i say its
dinosaur food he will eat it. So hopefully he will gain some well needed weight.
On the other hand its not so good. We went to the park on saturday with
some friends and my little Dino was chasing kids and making growling sounds
at them, i was just glad that the kids didn't take him seriously and start
fighting. We gave the kids fun dips at the park and this just helped
coopers imagination grow with his green tongue because dinosaurs have
green tongues. I could go on and on about this little guy, we love our
little dinosaur! He's a nice one!!!

7 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Hey Marti!!!
How are things going?! It has been so dang long! I don't check my blog (or update it for that matter) very often, so I am sorry I have never responded to your comment. But it was really good to hear from you. Cooper is so dang cute! If it makes you feel any better, I have a nephew who has thought he is a dinosaur for at least the last year or so. So you have a lot to look forward to!! Well, hope you are doing good and hope to hear from you soon! -Emily

Amy said...

I love little Dinosaurs. Especially with green tongues! Too cute.
Send me an email to
daltonites@gmail.com
and I'll send you and invite to my blog. I made it private a while ago and I'm just now getting the word out.

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

How cute is that, I love the green tounge....

Jennifer said...

That's really cute! I love when they start pretending to be different things. It's really cute!

The Giffords said...

Cooper makes the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen. Hopefully he will outgrow that stage before school though, right?!?

mad white woman said...

that is pretty darn funny. i love to watch kid's imaginations, it's completely amazing to me.

jes said...

what a cute little dinasour! haha.. the things they come up with..