My big brother Monty, his amazing wife Kendra, gorgeous daughter
Reagan, and big blue eyed Krew came to Snowflake to
visit. Cooper could hardly wait for Reagan to come, and the reaction
on both of their faces when they first saw each other was so adorable,
their big smiles and big hug, was so cute! Then off they went
to play. Here's a few fun things we did this weekend!
Picnic at the Park! BUBBLES, they loved chasing bubbles but I think
Monty and Josh had more fun blowing the bubbles, they both looked like
little boys playing again! SLIDES, Coop and Reagan I think went down
and up the slide more than a hundred times. SWINGS, Cooper was a litte
scared of the swing. FOOTBALL, which Krew loved he is going to be a ball
player for sure! COUSINS, Becky ELkins and her 2 cute kids Macee, and Payton,
Aunt Sherri and Janessa also came to visit. SLEEP-OVER, Coop and Reagan
decided to have a sleepover in Gunners tent. PILLOW FIGHTS,
TELLING STORIES, pretending to be all kinds of animals, PLAYING HOUSE,
CRIMPING HAIR, Reagan looked so cute with her hair crimped just like a
princess! COOKOUTS, grilling with Papa. WALKS, and playing in the sand
in the canyon. RIDING 4-WHEELERS, playing with GUS, and watching CONFERENCE!
Getting tons of LOVE from Papa and Grandma!
This weekend was so amazing, words can not describe the warm feeling
I had inside me when I watch my little boy play with my brother Monty's kids.
This weekend brought back so many memories of when I was young and the
fun Monty and I had playing together. I love you Monty and your wonderful
family. Can't wait for the next time to play!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Family Meomeries That Will Last 4-EVER
Posted by DeWitts at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Loved seeing Monty and Kendra's kids! SO cute! Little Reagan is so cute!
Cool! sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, busy weekend. We missed out. Those are some really cute pictures. I loved the ones of cooper and reagan posed up. haha. We miss you all!
wow monty and kendra's kids are all grown up. i've never seen krew before! isnt that sad?
looks like you had such a fabulous weekend. thats what its all about, cousins and siblings!!!
So cute!!!! I cant belive you and monty's kids are getting so big
how fun! i love seeing cousins so excited to see eachother.. i don't think i've ever seen monty's little boy. or their little girl since she was a baby maybe? she's really cute..
love the blog chica! it's so fun seeing all you guys :) your little dude is getting huge!
Post a Comment