Monday, March 31, 2008

Cooper had the best day ever with his Grandpa DeWitt






Grandpa DeWitt took Cooper for the day! They went to see a movie
Horton Hears a Who, which Cooper said, "it was
his best movie ever." Cooper always gives that comment after any movie he
watches. Grandpa DeWitt said he liked it to, so i guess you can say
its a good movie to take kids to. Next they went Wal-mart to look
at toys which grandpa was a sucker and got a Dinorsour for cooper, I
guess when your the only grandkid you get pretty spoiled. After shopping
they went to see Grandma DeWitt which spoiled cooper earlier that
day with a Cars coloring book. So as you can tell in the pics
Cooper had a great day, or in Coopers words, "I HAD THE BEST DAY
EVER WITH GRANDPA!!!!"

5 comments:

The McCall Family said...

Hello Marti, First of all Cooper is adorable. Aren't grandparents the best. My kids were in Snowflake last week and were totally spoiled by my parents. I just love granparents.

Bekah: said...

don't you just love grandmas and grandpas? its so wonderful to let your kid get loved and spoiled!

Jennifer said...

I wish I lived close enough to my parents to let them do that for my kids :o(. Well, it sounds like Cooper had a lot of fun and I'm sure you enjoyed a little bit of alone time :o).

Lacey said...

Grandparents are the best!

The Giffords said...

Isn't it great to have grandparents close to give us a break every once in a while and to spoil our kids so we don't have to? Gotta love grandparents.