Friday, March 21, 2008

How to catch a Easter Bunny!



My Crazy son thinks he's going to catch the Easter Bunny!
Cooper thinks if he gets berry berry big carrots, eggs and
candy he's going to catch the Bunny! What am i going to do
when all he sees is a fake Easter bunny, hopefully his imagination
will kick in which it always does! Happy Easter everybody!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. Don't you love watching the kids hunt for eggs?!
Well, Happy Easter!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

how cute, Your parents dog is HUGE, I went this weekend to see toms hotel and that dog was cracking us up. I want to see your house, i hear it is really cute, i love the trunk thing in the picture, I love old stuff, and i hear you have a door for a head board, i also have one..

Lacey said...

Love all your easter pictures!! I can't believe how big cooper is..it's crazy how fast it goes by! I remember so clearly being pregnant with you! Now here we are almost 4 years later! CRAZY!

jes said...

so cute! i love the excitment! did you guys buy an old house and fix it up?

KARI said...

Was that the good ol golf course easter egg hunt?? I miss that...the good old days. Looks like so much fun. Cute kid:)

Bekah: said...

all your pictures are soo cute! the ones with your dad playing with the boys are sooo funny!

Becky said...

That beach sand looks fun to play in! I had no idea it was in the canyon! I can't believe how big Gunner is...I guess it has been about 8 years since I have seen him!! I love Cooper's hair:)