Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 and super powers!

My Baby Brewer turned 3 on the 12th of this month.  I wasn't so excited for his birthday because turning 3 means he is growing up to fast for me.  So I have been looking at tons of old pictures with Brewer and I found this cute picture of him.
I love Brewer so much.  It was a lot of work to get this little guy here but I'm so grateful for all the struggles we went through because it has made me cherish him so much more.  He was so cute opening his birthday gifts this year.  He was so excited that his whole body was shaking.  He loved going to the park with his buddy Briston and he wanted pizza and cupcakes.  I asked him a couple of days before his birthday what kind of toys he wanted and he said, "super powers."  I asked what kind?  He said with a serious face, "the kind I put my hand out and I fly or the kind I run really fast or I want a watch."  So we got him a watch and he told Cooper later that day that he got super powers for his birthday. 
 
I love my 3 year old and his super powers!

1 comments:

Caldwells said...

we love him too! It seems like just yesterday he was this little!!! time flies. Glad he got his super powers and had a good day.