Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i'm one happy aunt

My brother Porter and his wife Domini and sister Mallory welcomed another little girl into their family on December 8th,
Kaisley Ruth Caldwell
She is adorable and so tiny.
I got to hold and kiss on her during Christmas.
Today My little sister Misti and her hubby Stratton had their first baby.
Stratton Dash Solomon
Baby Dash is so handsome.
I got to go to the hospital and hold and snuggle with him.

Oh how i'm so happy for my brother and sister.
I so happy to be a aunt to their precious little babies.
Its such a blessing to have these little ones join our family.
I hope they always know how much aunt Marti loves them.


3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Perfect little newborns. So sweet.

I can't believe Misti has a baby! And Porter has two! Angela is having her first in a few months. It is so weird, aren't they still in elementary school? :)

Krista said...

Such sweet babies! Congrats! You had to be the one who posted on Misty's blog, haha, your gonna have to teach that girl now that she has a kid, we all want to see updated pictures of that sweet boy!

Caldwells said...

Awe. What a sweet post. These babies are sooo precious. Miss you guys.