I loved when we lived by my cousins. And after all these years, I still love talking to and visiting Michelle. :)
cute. do you remember once upon a time when we use to play house and monty and I were the mom and dad? that seems akward now, but it was fun then.
Jaime, i remember playing at you house one time, but i have no clue what we were doing. fun times!Anna, i only live two house down from michelle, come by when you're in town.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved when we lived by my cousins. And after all these years, I still love talking to and visiting Michelle. :)
cute. do you remember once upon a time when we use to play house and monty and I were the mom and dad? that seems akward now, but it was fun then.
Jaime, i remember playing at you house one time, but i have no clue what we were doing. fun times!
Anna, i only live two house down from michelle, come by when you're in town.
Post a Comment