Sunday, September 4, 2011

My baby

is turning 2 in a couple of days. This is all happening way to fast for me.

Dear Brewer Lynn DeWitt,
Your Mommy loves you so much. You have my heart that's for sure. You're a special little guy. I can feel a strong spirit when I'm near you. Thank you for all the loves and kisses you give me. You're not shy when it comes to showing affection. You melt my heart everyday with your tight hugs. I have loved being your Mommy. I am so grateful for you. My eyes always tear up when I think about the journey we had to go through so I could hold you in my arms. I hope you always remember how much I wanted you and how much I treasure you. I love you Bruiser.

Loves and kisses,
Mommy


Photobucket

3 comments:

Woodside's said...

What a cutie! He us growing right up! You are a great mother!

Caldwells said...

What a cute little guy! Can't believe he will be 2! These babies grow up wayyyy too fast! Wish we were closer to party :)

mad white woman said...

He looks SO much like a little Caldwell. So cute. Hope he had a great birthday.