Monday, August 22, 2011

Pretty good Saturday!

Saturday my Dad and Gunner took Cooper fishing. They caught 16 trout and Cooper caught 4. While Cooper was gone fishing Brewer and I had some fun playing at Grandma's house. We went on a long 4 wheeler ride, Brewer would live on the 4 wheeler if i would let him. We picked veggies from Grandma's garden, my Mom has always had a green thumb. I sat on the porch and watched Brewer play with his trucks in the dirt. Then when Cooper got home we had a swim in the pond and to top it all off we ended the night at Grandma and Papa's with a fish fry and fresh veggies from the garden. It was so yummy. On the drive home I had two sleeping boys in the back seat. It was a pretty good Saturday.




























4 comments:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Marti your family is so beautiful!

Caldwells said...

Those last few of Brewer are ADORABLE!!! Looks like lots of fun!

mad white woman said...

That little raft looks so fun. Kind of like a fairy tale day. And that garden, oh my. That is awesome!

Woodside's said...

That sounds like a great Saturday! I love days where the boys and I can be outside and enjoy whats lef of summer:)