This year has been a little crazy.
We moved.
Josh's parents were kind enough to let us move in with them so Josh can focus on school. We couldn't be more grateful for them. I have to admit its been a big adjustment on me but this past week things have started to feel right.
Cooper is loving kindergarten. He lights up whenever he talks about school. He is starting to sound out words and has been reading books to me at night. He can't wait for tee-ball to start. He loves playing ping pong with his daddy.
Brewer is getting so big. I look at him and wonder where my baby went. He is for sure my boy. He loves his bottle and I'm having a hard time taking it away from him.
Josh started classes again. He still is working two jobs. He is one busy guy.
Me, I'm trying to keep up with my boys.
This year is going to be different but i know everything is going to be alright.
3 comments:
oh man i miss those boys so bad. I miss Brewers hugs when he first sees you and Me and Cooper driving to where ever we are going and his funny conversations about anything. So fun you guys should come and see us :)
Glad you are starting to feel settled. If it makes you feel any better, we've been in this house just over 4 months and I still don't totally feel settled. I think that's what moving does to you, regardless of where you move to.
Josh sounds like he is very busy as I am sure you are to with your boys. Good luck to Josh in school and I hope the best for you in your recent move.
Post a Comment