Tuesday, January 25, 2011

always sunshine

Have i ever told you how much i love this kid?
I always look forward to 11:45 am because its the time I get to pick him up from kindergarten.
Have i ever told you how he loves to talk?
He can talk and talk forever.
Cooper jumps in my car with a shy smile and says, "i got chased from a pack of girls. "
Me, "a pack? Were they werewolves."
Coop laughs,"they didn't catch me because my nike shoes are so fast.
Me, "did you have fun today?"
Cooper, "Be calm mom, the teacher showed us a bear, but don't worry it was dead."
I can't wait to pick him up tomorrow.

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

I'm sure glad the bear was dead! :) What a funny little guy.

The Giffords said...

"Don't worry it was dead" Is that supposed to make you feel better? What a cutie!

The Crisps said...

LOL what a crack up. Does Brewer miss Coop when he goes to school?