Monday, December 6, 2010

perfect stocking stuffer

Power Balance Bands
These are the new hot thing.
It's crazy how they work.
Sport players are sporting them and celebrities are loving them.
Josh's Grandpa doesn't leave the house without his. He said the band has helped his hands and shoulders feel better.
If you want to know more about them let me know. Send me email at dewy119@cableone.net or come by my house and try them out for yourself.
I'm selling them for
1 for $14
or
2 for $20
plus they would be the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Marty - I want 2!! I can bring you the money - by the 15th - we get paid then!! Thanks so much - I have heard wonderful things about them!!

DeWitts said...

Barb sounds good. I should be home on the 15th or if you want give me a call.