Thursday, December 2, 2010

killer goat


today the most crazy thing happen to us. Josh had the day off and so I put him to work with putting up Christmas lights outside. I was handing him the lights and I look over and there's a goat on our fence, a live goat. It had horns, scary horns. Well I jumped the fence grabbed my baby and took off running into the house. Josh and Coop have never seen me clear a fence that high or run that fast before but there was a killer goat that was going to get me and so i was out of there. We have no clue where it came from but Josh herded him down the street so hopefully he made it home safe.

7 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

lol!!! killer goat!! thats crazy! I'm glad you made it out alive :)

Krista said...

haha, that is too funny! So random! Hopefully it found its home, and didn't scare any other Mommas Runnin. You are too funny!

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious! But looks like you just ran into the house to get the camera.

I would have to admit that would probably scare me too since you're not expecting a goat to jump up on the fence out of nowhere!

DeWitts said...

Lindsay i didn't run into the house to get a camera, josh took the pic with his cell phone. there was no way i would go outside and take that pic of the killer goat.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Crazy! :) I was just letting our dog out a few minutes ago and saw some kids walking a goat on a leash...wonder if it's the same one...
What a funny story though! :)

mad white woman said...

HA! I would've grabbed the baby, ran AND screamed my head off.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Marti!!! That is so funny!! I can only image:)! I think I would have passed out and it would have killed me!