Monday, October 11, 2010

My handsome smart boy

Today Josh went to met with Coop's teacher. I was sad I couldn't go but Bruiser needed me home with him. The poor baby has a bad cold.

Josh came home with a good report. The teacher said Coop is a smart little guy. Hard things are easy for him but the small things he needs to work on. I was pretty happy with that and I am so proud of him.
ps. The girls like to chase him on recess. Poor little guy its hard being so good looking:)
pss. today he taught himself how to ride a bike with no training wheels.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

You know what they say, being good looking can be a curse! :)

Caldwells said...

Wow! Not to shabby! Way to go coop dog.
p.s. Hope Brewer is doing better. Malli has been sick with different things for 2 weeks now! urg... these poor babies