Thursday, October 21, 2010

Motherhood

What is your secret on being a good Mother?
What do you do to influence your children?

Today something happen that made me really think about what kind of Mother I am.

I know I have a long ways to go.

I just want my kids to be happy.

2 comments:

The Crisps said...

lol, today all I could do was repeat to myself over and over again "Blessing, not a burden. Blessing, not a burden!" But anytime I feel like my kids are a burden on me, I just have to remind myself what a blessing they are!

The Giffords said...

I don't have any advice, I am still trying to figure it all out. However, I think you are a great mom! I wish I was as good a mom as you are. Keep your head up, it will get better (or so they keep telling me!)