Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What to do?

This doesn't look good.
My little Bruiser has a problem with pulling hair.
I've tried saying no over and over to him, or pulling his hair back but nothing is working. I don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions? I would love some advice.
Thank you!
Marti
ps. Kase is so adorable. I miss that kid!

3 comments:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Oh no! (Haha) I don't have any suggestions, but during dinner the other night, Titan started pulling his own hair and I think he was headed towards ripping it out! And then I'm sure he would have looked at me like..."Hey mom, who did that?!" Good luck finding a solution- I would have done exactly what you did and pulled it back : ) Sorry it didn't work out quite right!

mad white woman said...

Sorry, no advice here. I think some kids just have certain tendancies and they grow out of it. Until then, at least you have some funny pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey neighbor! :) The only thing I can think of (that you haven't tried already) would be to give him a soft little brush or something and help him practice being soft with other people's hair. Who knows though, he may just like the way it feels to have a handful of hair. Britt lost a LOT of long, curly hair when Marnie was Brewer's age. :)
And that's SO crazy about Cooper's hospital visit! Poor guy! Britt wants to bring him a treat and ask him all about what it was like. I read your blog to him and he said, "holy cow...Cooper is TOUGH!" :)