Monday, September 20, 2010

Party time

The Birthday Boy!

Cake time!
I think he liked it.

The party people.


Brewer had 9 grandparents there.

Brewer's little buddies.


It was a fun party.

We served pies and Ice cream.

Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating Brewer's first birthday.

We love our little Bruiser.

When I think about Brewer, I just start to cry and they're happy tears. He is amazing. Life with Brewer is not only wonderful but perfect.

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Brewer sure is starting to look more like Cooper as he grows. Cute, blue-eyed, curly hair boys. Glad you had a fun celebration!

court said...

i can not believe he is one! he is so cute! what a lucky kid to have so many grandparents around!

Woodside's said...

He is such a cute boy! And what a special time to have 9 grandparents there. I don't know very many people who could say that.