into a bigger house.
I'm real excited about more room, extra bathroom, great room and a garage.
We are just renting for now but maybe when Josh is done with school we will build.
I'm going to miss my 105 year old house.
I love its charm.
Its been a warm cozy home for us.
I love our ward, they have been so good to us.
We are going to miss our neighbors. They always make sure Coopers toys stay in our yard.
I better stop. If I keep on going I'm not going to leave.
But I'm excited for change but I'm not excited for packing.
See you in a week or so and I will try and post a video of the Bruiser walking.

7 comments:
Very cool! It will be so nice to own a house one day. I long for it... : ) Also, very cool that Bruiser is walking! How old is he??? (Your kids are advanced!) And I love that your current house is 105 years old!
Good luck packing! I pack like a box a day (max) and we're supposed to close Monday... obviously I need some motivation so if you have any, send it my way! :)
oh gosh I hate moving, Im sorry!!! We move about once a year or so...lol. 2 years ago we left our cozy 104 year old house and moved into a brand new one..not sure which I liked better. The bigger one took way longer to clean and we were always worried the kids would break something! Have fun on your new adventure!
How fun...not the packing part for sure!!! Can't wait to see you guys at the reunion!
Ahhh... the joys of moving! Let us know when you need help.
yay for a new house and yay for bruiser! Kamden and him will be tearing up the camp at the reunion!
i miss you in our ward :( haha hope you are having fun :D
Post a Comment