haha thats awesome! I thinks its all because his aunt would not let him stop trying when he wanted to crawl i wouldn't let him. haha jk but you should post a video of him walking please...
wow! thats so awesome and crazy!!! and i agree with misti post a video! oh tahts so cool!
How fun! I love baby milestones.
YES WE DO! we keep saying that we need to get them together! he eh he
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha thats awesome! I thinks its all because his aunt would not let him stop trying when he wanted to crawl i wouldn't let him. haha jk but you should post a video of him walking please...
wow! thats so awesome and crazy!!! and i agree with misti post a video! oh tahts so cool!
How fun! I love baby milestones.
YES WE DO! we keep saying that we need to get them together! he eh he
Post a Comment