Sunday, May 23, 2010

i'm having way to much fun.





I've been busy and the fun kind of busy. I went out to lunch 3 days in row. Celebrated my mother in laws birthday and we took her out to trappers for lunch. The cool thing at lunch was there was five generations of women there. I burned 3 dinners and have no clue how and Josh hasn't stopped teasing me about it. My sister Misti and brother Porter both moved home for a while. Its going to be fun having them around. I bought a new bedspread for my bedroom, its dark brown and isn't my style at all. When i bought I thought it was going to be different but when i put it on my bed Josh fell in love with it and has begged me to keep it. So I guess I'm stuck with it for awhile but i think I'm going to make it work. Change is good sometimes, right? My baby is pulling himself up on the furniture and i keep on pulling him down. Cooper wants to grow his hair out long like Zack and Cody. So Josh said we won't cut it until September. I also signed Cooper up for kindergartion in August. I'm already missing him. Its going to be hard for me to not have him home all day but i know he's going to love it.
Cooper told his dad that he would love to be a wal-mart worker or work at McDonald's. He said they are his favorite places to go. This week I made my weekly trip to wal-mart. Coop was in the cart with Bruiser and said, " I'm surrounded by girls. I can't work at wal-mart there's to many girls." I guess he's going to have to go with his second choice and be a McDonald's worker.
I hope this next week is going to be just as fun:)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun!! I love weeks like that!!

Curtis Family said...

sounds like lots of fun stuff going on! Isn't life great?!!!