today I was planting flowers and I had tons of help from Coop. He was right by my side watching and wanting to do everything. As we were planting we found tons of worms. Coop said with tons of excitement, "Oh good, worms are so good to help flowers grow." I had to laugh because he was so happy to see worms in the soil. I asked Coop how he found out that worms are good for the soil. He said as he was shaking his head like I was so stupid, "mom, i read books." He cracks me up and he's to smart for his own good but i hope he's right about worms being good for the soil. I hope they don't kill our flowers or i will have one sad boy.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He's Hilarious!!!
I love looking at your blog and finding out how you are doing. It's great to have such a wonderful family to be a part of!
Love ya!
That picture. Ha! What a silly kid. Worms are really, really good for the soil. Your flowers will surely be lovely. This world needs more flowers!
I am so glad that it is that time of year again....I need to get out and plant some flowers ASAP!
That kid says the funniest stuff!
Post a Comment