Sunday, January 24, 2010

Grandpa

Photobucket
Coop Dog with his Grandpa DeWitt. This past week we got a phone call that Grandpa was in the hospital with blood clots in both lungs and right leg. Its unsettling to find out that someone you love is sick. We love him so much and want him to get well soon. We want him around. We kindof like him:)

We love you Grandpa!

9 comments:

mad white woman said...

Sorry to hear about Josh's dad! I hope he gets well soon. My dad was in the hospital about a year ago and it really does make you open your eyes wide open.

PS Darling picture.

Curtis Family said...

I hope he gets better soon!

Becca said...

WOW scary Hope hes doing alot better.

The Giffords said...

I had no idea. We will be praying for him. Keep us posted please!

Anonymous said...

oh, i hope he gets better! keep is updated...

Kacie said...

OMGOSH!!! That is so awful. Kipp had one a couple years ago in his leg and it ALMOST killed him. But he found this procedure that literally zaps them out. I hope it all does ok. I know what you mean about it being scary when someone you love is hurting. PLEASE PLEASE keep us updated. I will keep you and "Grandpa" in my prayers!

Woodside's said...

I am so sorry to here that! I hope that he is alright and will return home soon! Grandpa's are so much fun!

Lacey said...

It wouldn't let me comment on the post above. We had no idea that Lawrence was in the hospital! I'm so glad to hear that he is home now!!!

Caldwells said...

I am so glad to here he is doing better. That is so scary and not fun. I hope things continue to go well with his recovery. Does this mean you get to come stay with us this weekend ???!!!