
We got some snow and Coop Dog is loving it. I on the other hand can't wait for summer. I'm sick of the cold. Do you feel the same way?
Thursday, January 21, 2010
My snow angel
Posted by DeWitts at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![]()

We got some snow and Coop Dog is loving it. I on the other hand can't wait for summer. I'm sick of the cold. Do you feel the same way?
Posted by DeWitts at 9:46 AM
4 comments:
Wow! It is hard to believe there is snow there. We are getting tons of rain here. I am sure Cooper is having a blast. I agree. I hate being cold!!!
Bring on the Heat! I am sick of the cold! And it isn't even as cold here as it is there! Cooper is so cute!
I was tottaly going to say Bring on the heat and then I saw emily said the same thing. maybe were sisters or something??!!!
I haven't seen snow for so long. I'm loving our cold, rainy weather but I bet if it was colder here for longer, I would probably be more anxious to welcome the heat.
Post a Comment