Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween

Josh loves Halloween and he's usually the one that puts everything up but this year with school, work and new baby he has had no time. So Coop dog went crazy when his mom started pulling out the Halloween decorations. We mostly just decorated the inside this year. I'm leaving the outside to Josh if he ever finds time.
Photobucket
I only got one picture of my decorations because my camera battery died maybe because i take to many pic's of these two.
Photobucket
They are just so cute! Don't you just love Coop's hair? By the way he did it all by himself!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute!

Misti and Stratton said...

Oh man coop dog and his hair you got to love it. Its so funny he likes to do his hair. Stratton saw some halloween gel and was like we should get this for cooper but it was $10 for a little tube.

Sarah Pace said...

Coop looks older now. maybe its because there is a little one now. It seems like that happens. It did with my kids. when we had a baby the ones older always looked older! Cute decor!!! I love halloween!

Woodside's said...

Your decorations look very nice! Your boys are so cute!

mad white woman said...

I think my total Halloween decorations total what is shown in this picture... definitely not my forte, but I do enjoy others creativity. :)