Monday, September 21, 2009

My heart

belongs to them!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Becca said...

They are both so cute. Love Brewers little cutie (beautie) mark on his head. Such HANDSOME boys!!!

mad white woman said...

Congrats Marti. Two handsome little boys, although they look nothing alike! I bet Cooper is the best big brother.

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Brewer looks so big already! They sure are some handsome guys! Oh I wanted to let you guys know that we are blessing Kamden on 0ct 11th at our ward in Queen Creek it is at 2pm. We'd love to see you but totally understand if you can't make it!!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Brewer is adorable Marti! What handsome boys. You can tell that Cooper is such a proud big brother.

Unknown said...

Brewer has such big bright eyes! They are so cute! It is amazing the joy that babies bring into our life! How blessed we are to raise them. You are a great mother!

Woodside's said...

Sorry I did not realize Justin was logged in....it was just me:)

The Crisps said...

Dah! He is so cute I can't stand it!!

Teresa :) said...

Oh my heck I didnt realize you had your baby. Congrats you guys!!!! He is beautiful.

Kacie said...

so so sweet marti! They are just the cutest kids EVER and Brewer, oh I just want to love all over him. And he DOES look like he's a few months, he is such a chunk! Which who deosn't love chuncky babies! Congratulations! i bet your so happy!

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

Congratulations! Brewer is so hansome, and mature looking!

Ty said...

WAY CUTE! I AM GLAD THAT YOUR BABY IS GOOD HE LOOKS GOOD.