I'm sick.
With a bad cold.
And let me tell you being 34 weeks pregnant and sick it isn't fun.
Each time i cough it feels like my baby might fall out.
Should i be worried about that?
I hope it goes away soon so i can enjoy the last little while of being pregnant.
Baby Brewer is almost here.
I can't wait.
But for now i think I'm going to go back into my cozy bed to sleep off this cold.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Posted by DeWitts at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you need anything. Need a playdate for Coop?
Oh man :o( I'm sorry. It sucks being sick when you are pregnant! I hope you start to feel better soon. I can't believe you only have a few more weeks left!!
Stay in bed and drink lots of fluids!! I know what that is like and you need your rest for sure. I hope you feel better soon!
Oh darn it! I hope you feel better Marty.. and in response to your question two kids is so different. But still alot of fun. I love watching taya with her brother and it is amazing how much she grew up to me the day we brought Kamden home. I think I am enjoying Kamden being a baby alot more than I did Tay. I loved having her but I was so excited to see all the firsts... with Kamden I don't want him to grow up yet... I am loving every min of every day even though pretty much all he does is eat and sleep! LOL and it has made Nic alot softer... he's became Taya's favorite person lately!! So two is definetly better than one lol!
Get better soon!
I feel like my baby is just going to fly right out sometimes to! totally normal. He is just getting closer!
Hope you feel better soon!
Hope youre feeling better. Hey were you serious about wanting a window? If so email me
smoodle47@hotmail.com
I HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON. WELL I THINK IT WELL BE WONDERFUL FOR U GUYS TO HAVE A ANOTHER LITLLE PERSON AND A BROTHER FOR COOPER. COOPER LOOKS GREAT IN HIS FOOTBALL UNIFOAM. GO FIGHT WIN LOBOS!
Post a Comment