We got some of the best news today. So a big thanks to everyone that have been praying for us. We got to see our baby boy today, but we didn't get to see him very good. He's stubborn like his mom and wouldn't show us his face but the good news is my placenta previa has moved. Which is great! I have been so nervous about having Brewer because of this condition and the thought that i might lose a lot of blood has really stressed me out but i don't have to worry about that anymore. We did find out i have a low lying placenta and that Brewer will probably not drop so i will still have to have a c-section and another reason for a c-section is Brewer is still breech. He could move and I'm hoping for that so he doesn't kick my bladder anymore but we are just so happy he's healthy. It has been the best day even when Josh lost the keys at wal-mart and it took us a hour looking for them and we are so grateful for the kind soul that turned them into the lost and found. At least I can go to bed knowing that things are going to be alright.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
That so exciting! We are so happy that it went away. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. We can't wait to see Brewer. Hope you're all doing great. Hopefully we can come up for a visit soon to escape this heat!
Oh Marti, that's wonderful. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see a picture of that sweet baby!
Yay!! so glad that everything is going better. Thanks for the fun the other night. It was great to hang out with you guys!
Good, good. Healthy babies, honest people, life is good. :)
So glad to hear that that big worry of yours you don't have to worry about anymore. That is a scary thing. And hopefully he does move from the breech position, getting kicked in the bladder doesn't sound like fun at all.
We are so happy to hear the good news. We will keep you guys in ou prayers
Wow, that is so Great! Congrats and just a few more weeks!
That is so exciting! I bet it is such a relief knowing he is healthy! I love the name Brewer!
that is such great news! such a relief for you guys! now you can relax and count down the weeks! i was sad we didn't see eachother over the 24th celebrations down in snowflake! haven't seen you forever!
that is so wonderful news how exciting. good luck
Yeah Marti!! I am so excited that things are looking up! I hear you about the c-section I might be there with you ;( not the funnest part but whatever it takes to get this little one here safe and sound is worth it right! Take care!!
YEAH!!! I'm so glad that everythig is going good! Hope it continues to! take care!
i'm soo glad to hear this news!!
yay i am so happy it is good news! and i have to say i like the name hahaha!!
Post a Comment