Its a hard thing to say good-bye to Christmas but we made some good memories this year. We spent this Christmas with Josh's family and we had a great time. Coop was spoiled being the only grandchild so all eyes were on him. Of course he ate it up. Coop made Christmas so much fun for josh and I and i hope we did the same for him. We do treasure every moment we have with him and i just love him so much. I hope everyone had a wonderful Merry Christmas! 





![]()
Friday, December 26, 2008
We had a Merry Christmas
Posted by DeWitts at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That cracks me up that Santa got Pepsi and cookies at your house.
Looks like you had some fun times. That picture with Coop and Josh's dad (?) at the piano is sweet.
Yes, that is josh's dad (coops grandpa dewitt) at the piano and reading the book.
Lucky little guy! Being the only grandchild I'm sure he was spoiled! :o) It's ok though. I'm sure he won't always be the only one so he should enjoy it while he can :o)
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment