Tuesday, December 30, 2008

has to be a boy thing


I have a crazy son but he also has a crazy friend (christian) and when these two are together its trouble. So Coop and Chris were playing in the playroom and i could hear some crazy loud sounds coming from the playroom so i dropped what i was doing to check on them. They were just kicking each other. They were kicking each other so hard that they would fall down, cry then get back up to kick again. This is how our conversation.

me "what are you guys doing?"
Coop "we are playing kicking weenies!"
me "what!"
Coop "playing the game kicking weenies."
Chris "yes, i play it all the time with my cousins."
Coop "its fun!"
me "lets not play that game anymore. okay?" (i'm trying not to laugh)
Coop looking at Chris both are shaking their tiny heads "she's no fun!"

Oh the joys of raising a boy!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow...is this what I have to look forward to now that I will have two boys? I don't know if I can do it :o). Boys are definitely SOOO different from girls! Could you imagine girls playing that game?

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Wow Cooper and his friend are really funny. Marti you are so lucky

mad white woman said...

Yah... must be a boy thing.

The Crisps said...

oh no! LOL. I wouldn't be able to not laugh at that one. Boys are weird, no matter the age. haha.

Curtis Family said...

that would be so frustrating not knowing if you are going to be moving or not. Well, good luck and I know it will work out for the best either way. Let me know if you need help with anything if you do end up moving at the last minute!