Christmas is coming and you can feel the excitement in the air. Cooper can't wait and is going crazy. Today we were hanging out on our bed relaxing and Coop asked, "is Santa watching me?" Josh and I both said, "yes, that's why you have to be good." Coops response, "so is Santa kind of like Jesus because Jesus is always watching me." So we told him the true meaning of Christmas and then Coop said, "but can i still like Santa?" Oh we love him! He makes us smile every second of the day. Christmas is going to so much fun because of our Coop dog!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
excitment
Posted by DeWitts at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy that telling Bryn that Santa is watching still works...
What a cute family picture! Kids make christmas so fun! I can't wait til Brooklee is old enough to enjoy it! Merry Christmas!!!
He is so cute!! LOL Taya has asked for "a stroller for two babies and a tatoe head in a backpack!" LOL So that's what santa is bringing her LOL! I hope it is always this simple!! What about you guys for coop?
Post a Comment