Wednesday, December 3, 2008

better then mcdonald's

I just about peed my pants of laughter and this is why.

We are all sitting at the table eating dinner. Coop was looking at his plate with a disgusting look and said, "do i like this?" I of course said, "yes, you will love it."
For you that don't know Coop is horrible when it comes to food. If it doesn't look right and doesn't feel right in his mouth he won't eat it. We have to tell him he's going to die if he won't eat. I know that's a little scary to tell your kid but it will sometimes work.

Coop took a deep breath (its like i'm killing him to make him eat) and he took a bit. He looked up at me and said, "mom i love this! its better then McDonald's! you should write this recipe down because it delicious!" Seriously that's what he said. Do you want to know what i made?


So now can you tell why i almost peed my pants with laughter? I better go write this one down in my cook book. I think i should call it Better Then McDonald's, what do you think?

10 comments:

Misti and Stratton said...

oh man cooper is one funny little man and sometimes i have to tell stratton if he doesnt eat he is going to die! He is getting so skinny but i think he just playing to hard because i am an awesome cook haha not so it could be both maybe haha

Bekah: said...

can you send me the recipe please?

The Giffords said...

That is awesome! At least he liked something right?

Jason and Kristy said...

That is so cute! I must get that recipe from you! He is too funyy.

Sarah Pace said...

That is funny!!!! that kid amazes me!!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

that made me laugh

KARI said...

Ha Ha! What a cute kid:)

mad white woman said...

That's awesome. Isn't it great how kids are so often quite easily pleased?

The Crisps said...

Lol, it's ok, we tell Justus the gremlins will get him if he doesn't go to bed. Until he started having nightmares, so we had to stop telling him that. ;) Yes, I did use the picnik website! Thanks for telling me about it! (Although Jim probably wouldnt thank you cuz Ive spent the past couple of days playing on it...:)

Layla said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I'm always looking for a good recipe. I've got a kid like that. He's 9 and we had one of our battles tonight! I used to feel sort of sorry for him and if he ate a bite of something I would make him a sandwich. Now he has to eat 3 bites of everything, and if he doesn't then he can just go to bed hungry. I don't make sandwiches anymore. There have been weeks he's gone to bed without eating for 4 nights. His choice. I'm not kidding. But when he likes something he'll eat twice as much as me. If it helps, he has slowly expanded what he'll eat. And he's my biggest kid. Go figure. Now you know how nice of a mom I am.