We had the best time! We loved the cruising life. So much fun! We cruised to Catalina Island which is absolutly beautiful. The ocean views and homes there are to die for. We walked around Catalina and did the tourist thing and went on a glass bottom boat and i felt like Doris Day.
Then we went to Ensenada, Mexico which was bigger then i thought it was going to be. We went to the blow whole that they had and it was stunning. When the water would blow out a rainbow would soon follow and it was gorgeous. We walked around the dirt malls and of course bought Coop a Nacho mask.
We had the best time, but my favorite part of the cruise was spending it with my hubby. Just the two of us and I loved it. It was so relaxing and was just what we needed to get away from work and school. Thanks again to Josh's parents for taking us with them and thanks to my parents for watching Coop dog and spoiling him rotten. Enjoy the pictures and yes that is a donkey that is painted like a zebra. Silly Mexicans!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
We're back
Posted by DeWitts at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How fun! We want to take a cruise so bad!! love all the pictures!
I'm glad you had a good time. What fun!
ooo.. so fun! i really want to go!
Looks like alot of fun! how nice to get away and spend time with josh. Love all the pictures! I bet cooper is glad for you to be home.
Looks like so much fun! Cruises are sooooo relaxing. We are glad you guys made it back safely. :)
I am so jealous!! We never got a real Honeymoon because Curtis had to go right back to school and every time we have a break we go and see family instead of doing something fun for ourselves. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to go and have some one on one time with Josh. I think that is so important. A little R&R is the best thing for a couple. I love the Mexican people. They are so fun.
It looks beautiful. One day we hope to get to have fun like that. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves!
Great pictures! I am glad you guys got a relaxing vacation! Love the picture of the painted Zebra:)!! That is so funny:) The other day something reminded me of the dancing children/dogs up on the hill..do you remember?:) We were scared out of our minds! LOL
That is SO fun! I hope it was very relaxing and enjoyable.
Post a Comment