Sunday, November 9, 2008

{Lovely white night}

Its snowing!

Coop and I ran outside for just a second. Coop was so excited when he came in and he had snow in his hair.

I don't think i'm going to get these snow boots off tonight.

You can tell that Christmas is coming:)

6 comments:

mad white woman said...

I can't believe it's snowing up there!

Love the boots.

Jennifer said...

You are so stinkin' lucky! I want snow! We are just barely taking out our sweaters and still don't have to wear them during the day. Well, I hope you enjoy the cold weather.

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

its getting cold here, i think i still have valley blood running through me, I freeze

Misti and Stratton said...

Oh man you should see the snow we woke up to and it keeps snowinng its crazy!!

Becky said...

Are you serious?! I can't wait to see snow this year:)!

Cami D. said...

That's so cute! I'm so excited for snow I can't even stand it!!