Saturday, November 22, 2008

memories

I don't know who was happier the boy or the puppy? Definitely both!




They are so cute together.

8 comments:

The Giffords said...

Where did Coop's curls go? He looks so grown up! Are you guys coming down for the Christmas party on the 13th? We hope to see you guys.

mad white woman said...

That first picture is darling. You captured it at the perfect moment.

jes said...

so cute! breck wants a puppy! but not yet!
i was a little sore the next day! but i haven't kept up with it! maybe this week! haha..

so how was your hot date?

Lacey said...

Little Chewy is getting so big! hope you guys had fun on your date night!

Caldwells said...

Soooo cute! I can't wait to meet little Chewy! Coop is such a good owner :)

Misti and Stratton said...

Man cooper is getting so big and he is one cute kid!

Sarah Pace said...

How cute! How fun for coop to have a dog that he just loves! glad they had fun!

Jennifer said...

Way cute! I really like the top picture!