
yes that is coop standing next to josh he's pretending to be the brother of jared. the rest of the week i will be spending it with family and i can't wait. I just love family and i am especially grateful for my josh and coop, oh how i love them.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a cute picture. It took me a second to find Cooper :o) haha It looked like Josh was just holding a blanket.
I Hope you have fun with family and enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Thats funny why is coop the brother of jared this week he is one silly boy
Coops the brother of jared because josh's aunt amy is doing a christmas book with all the grandkids being someone from The Book of Mormon and we had to take pic of coop being the brother of jared. He didn't like taking pic but he loved pretending he was the brother of jared. funny kid!
I like that last picture. I kind of like slightly blury pictures.
Post a Comment