I love cooking simple and this is not only simple but so YUMMY. Love it and sharing it. Must try! You will thank me! Enjoy!
Recipe:
30 oz can pumpkin
Follow the directions on the can
except add 2 extra eggs and
decrease the milk to 2 cups
pour in ungreased pan 9x13
Topping
1 white cake mix
1 cube of marg. or butter
melt butter and add cake
mix, mix together and
sprinkle over pumpkin
Bake at 350 until knife comes clean
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sharing the love of
Posted by DeWitts at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love pumpkin treats, so I'll definitely try it. Thanks for sharing. I hope you and Josh have fun on your cruise! There's an author named Jeanne Ray whose books ('Eat Cake', 'Step Ball Change', 'Julie and Romeo', and 'Julie and Romeo Get Lucky') I totally love--they're lighthearted, fun, and very funny. But not so mindless that they're trashy. When I thought of cruise reading, those came to mind.
That's a sweet picture of you and Cooper sleeping.
Yum! I will have to try this!
I will have to try this. I'm not a super big fan of pumpkin pie, but I love pumpkin flavored stuff (i.e. cookies, bread, etc.) so this actually looks delicious.
Look at you Marti! You baked! ;)
Bekah
Yes i baked, but do you see that i did not post the cake. I bake things sometimes and i hardly bake cakes and yes they taste good but its not pretty. When you come for christmas i need some baking advice from you. I'll bake you a cake and you'll see. haha! Love ya!
I have that same exact recipe. Oh I LOVE it! It really is good. But I haven't made it this year yet. I love to read, and if I were to ever go ona cruise books would be a must have. I love the authors...Nicholas Sparks, and Anita Stansfield.. Mmmmm good!!
I make that all the time but I after the cake mix I melt 1 cube of butter and pour over the top and then sprinke crushed pecans. YUMMY!!
looks delicious! I love to bake. My mom always baked starting this time of year and I loved it. School is crazy as always but since midterms are over I feel like I can breathe again for at least a little bit. How about school for you?
Yummy! That sounds soooo good. I was just thinking today that I wanted to make (buy actually) something other than just plain pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. So this will be perfect. Thanks for sharing it. I hope you have fun on your cruise. You guys deserve it!
Post a Comment