Friday, October 31, 2008

Its Halloween



This was at 8:00am this morning. Can you tell that our little transformer is excited for Halloween?



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haha! Wow, he IS excited. The picture where he is sitting down is almost sad. He is just waiting for the time to come. I hope you guys have fun tonight!

Bekah: said...

adorable! your porch looks cute, but i'm not surprised one bit!

Justin & Carli said...

He seriously is so cute and so funny! Your posts always crack me up. How fun! Have a Happy Halloween!

Jason and Kristy said...

That is so cute! He means seriously business!

mad white woman said...

What? He's not a dinosaur? Or is that because he's a dinosaur every other day of the year?? :)

The Giffords said...

What a great costume! I hope he had things to fill his day so he didn't have to wait too long to Trick-or-Treat. I hope you guys had a great time!

Becca said...

Aw poor little dude. Did he get lots of candy? Jarrin got too much. Mason even got some candy too. I feel like Coop looks in the sitting picture... Im sad Halloween is over. I think it should be like Christmas and last a month.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Marty your house was amazing !!!!! it kind of scared me but then i was telling myself that i was stupid to let a hoouse scare me
hanna

Becky said...

That costume cool..love it:) Its cute how proud of it he is! Have fun on your cruise! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Amy said...

Ha! That's funny! Love the costume! Glad you had a fun Halloween Holiday!

Sarah Pace said...

How funny! was he in his costume all day???