I'm still dreaming of the hot kiss i got on my cheek at 4:30 am and hearing Josh's sexy voice saying to sleep don't get up, I'm going to clean the post office for you this morning. Love you! Oh how that made my day!
Cooper and i had a fun day of playing cars. He loved pretending that i was Lightning McQueen and he was Doc Hudson with head phones telling me what to do to win the race. I loved how big the headphone looked on him.
I went to the volleyball games tonight. I just want to tell my two hot cousins Laura Denhalter and Natalie Elkins that they both did amazing, both are awesome volleyball players, both are beautiful and they both won there games!
While i was gone at the volleyball games i came home to Josh putting up Halloween decoration. Josh's favorite holiday is Halloween and he goes crazy with decorating. I have to put him on a budget when it comes to adding to his Halloween collection. "I know its a little early to put decoration up but i can't wait,"is what josh said when i got out of the car. I just had to laugh at my silly hubby that still loves to be a little boy. Its going to take a while before he's done decorating and i will post pics of it but for now say hello to our door bell!
Wishing everyone a great weekend! We're taking a early weekend not going far but we needed a little family trip.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
My day
Posted by DeWitts at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's so sweet that Josh would do that for you. It sounds like you had a fun day. I don't blame Josh for decorating so early. I don't know why but I have been anxious for Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas to start since June!
Sounds like you had a fun day sista and josh does love halloween last year he went crazy too haha good time love you guys
Cute, You are so creative and such a good mommy to do stuff like that! especially the wood and paint!!
P.S. I will definitely give you call next time I am in Snowflake. We can put on the wackiest clothes we can find and use a whole roll of film ;o)
What a sweet husband.
That is so funny that he was putting up the decorations. Jason wouldn't even know where to begin!
aww i want a day like that! wow my dad wanted to get that door bell. And coop with his cute head phones
You are the LUCKIEST marti
Hanna
So cute that he gets so into Halloween. I love it too. I wish I had a halloween decorating budget, LUCKY!
Post a Comment