Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ghost with balls











Coop and I had a fun day making little
GHOSTS! Josh came home to a little boy running out of the house yelling, "dad my ghosts have balls!"








What you need
1. small white plastic bag
2. black circle stickers
3. something round, i used small foam balls but you could use newspaper
4. Sticks, i used small black plastic pipe

Coop loved making his ghost balls and i loved the time i got to spend with him:)

8 comments:

Jason and Kristy said...

How cute! I love that Josh came home to Cooper yelling- my ghosts have ball! I love that idea. I might just have to make some of those. Thanks for the cute idea!

Robinson Family said...

I agree with Kristy ... those ghosts are SO cute! I love reading about all the fun things you and Cooper have been up to. I am definetely going to make those with Taylor this week!
Tori :)

The Giffords said...

Too funny. His ghosts have balls, still laughing.

mad white woman said...

That looks so fun and easy. Where do you get all of your fun craft ideas?

Sarah Pace said...

Very cute marti !!
You did it again!! I'm going to have to make those. What kind of bags are those. I have never seen white bags that small. what brand are yours?
My Ghosts have Ball!! HAAAAAA!! Funny!

Misti and Stratton said...

Cooper is one funny kid and those are some sweet Ghost

DeWitts said...

Tori Robinson it was great to get a comment from you. I just sent a message to your email so i could get invited to your blog. Can't wait to see pics of your little girls. I hope you get my email.

Marti :)

Lacey said...

Cute idea!! And I love what Coop said! Too funny!