Saturday, November 2, 2013

little things

 Okay this post is just random pictures.  Brewer's first day of joy school.  He loves it and I love that every 5 weeks I'm able to be his teacher. 

 Cooper's first day of 3rd grade!  He is the big kid at school and loving it.  He is one smart cookie.  So proud of him.
 Isn't he handsome!  On Wednesday he will be turning the big 9!  Crazy to me.  It feels like yesterday Josh and I were taking him home from the hospital all bundled up in a small blanket.   He has been one of my greatest blessings.  I love this kid so much.  I hope that I can always be the mom he is proud of because I know that he will always be the son that i will forever be proud of no matter what he does.  Love my Coop Dog!
 This was taken right after his soccer game, which he scored 2 goals.  He is a pretty awesome soccer player, but next year he wants to play football. 
 Halloween 2013, Harry Potter and Spider-man! 
 Scary!
Warm day so we headed to the pond to build sand castles.  Sure was fun getting our hands in the dirt and making something.  I love hanging out with my boys. 
 Well, that's kind of whats been going on at the DeWitt home.  

0 comments: