Monday, August 26, 2013

together forever

This is on Cooper's baptism day!  He had 9 grandparents there that love and support him.  Grandma Brewer is the sweet lady sitting on the chair next to Cooper. She passed away on Saturday morning.  She was 96 and full of life.  I  know she is happy being with her sweetheart and her two daughters.  One of her daughter passed away 2 weeks ago because of cancer.  Aunt Debbie, who was only 60 at the time, is very dear to my husbands heart.  She had josh live with her and her family after he graduated from high school.  Aunt Debbie helped him prepare for his mission.  So, this month has been a emotional one.  Saying goodbye to these two lovely ladies isn't easy but I'm so grateful and feel so much comfort in knowing that families will be together forever.  I better stop there. I don't think I can write much more without crying. 

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

What a rich heritage that he has... and hoorah for pictures that help keep memories alive.

Lacey said...

Very sweet picture! I will post all the pictures I took from the funeral on facebook!