I got to watch Mallory and Kaisley today for Porter and Domini.
I was kind of worried for Malli because I don't have any girl toys but once I pulled out the pirate hair she was so excited. These two were so cute together looking for treasure.
I think Malli had a good time.
They love sitting in the fort.
And I got to hold this little baby girl the whole time and I was in heaven. Kaisley is such a good baby. She's so calm and so laid back.
I'm going to be so sad when they go back to Texas in a couple of weeks.
5 comments:
Oh my. Those pictures totally melted my heart. SUCH cute kids!!!
Your family makes cute kids. Look at all those sweet faces.
how fun for you! playing with cousins is the best! i can't believe cooper is in 2nd grade! so handsome and big.
Haha, those pictures are so cute!
haha. The kids looked hilarious in those outfits. I hardly recognized my girl when we got back. Thanks so much for watching them... the pictures turned out so cute too! We will miss you guys too when we leave.
Post a Comment