You look amazing! I can tell you have been working hard! You have two very adorable boys! I love the pee-pee story! So funny!
You're such an inspiration Marti on doing hard things. How did you get the motivation to run? I need a heavy dose of motivation for sure.
Wow Marti! Amazing! Good job! Hopefully we get to see you guys soon. I think we're going up there next month.
you look awesome!
Awesome! Way to go Marti. You look great! Brewer is a cutie too!
You go, Marti! You look AMAZING!
Great job Marti!! You inspire me to try harder for sure. Keep it up!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You look amazing! I can tell you have been working hard! You have two very adorable boys! I love the pee-pee story! So funny!
You're such an inspiration Marti on doing hard things. How did you get the motivation to run? I need a heavy dose of motivation for sure.
Wow Marti! Amazing! Good job! Hopefully we get to see you guys soon. I think we're going up there next month.
you look awesome!
Awesome! Way to go Marti. You look great! Brewer is a cutie too!
You go, Marti! You look AMAZING!
Great job Marti!! You inspire me to try harder for sure. Keep it up!
Post a Comment