Things have been busy. Easter we took a trip to Tucson to see my adorable little niece. My dad rented a 15 passenger van and so we all loaded up, Misti, Stratton, baby Dash, Gunner, Grandma, Grandpa, Me, Josh, Cooper and Brewer and headed to Tucson. It was so fun. This is what Cooper looked like in the van. He got his face painted at Angie's and Toms big Easter party.
My handsome boys in their Easter outfits.
Cooper had a school project on Dinosaurs. He was in heaven all week. He did his on spinosaurs. He did such a good job that his teacher picked him out of his class to read his paper in his class program they put on for the parents.
Baseball has started. Cooper is doing pretty good. He is now doing pitching machine. I'm running out of money with him. I told him for every hit he gets I would give him a dollar and he hits the ball every time he's up.
Have I mentioned that we moved? Yes, we did and its wonderful. I love having my space back. The boys have been so happy, especially Brewer. It was like Christmas pulling my stuff out of storage.
As of today I have lost 45 pounds and can run 4 miles. I'm half way to my goal. I feel like I can do it!
5 comments:
Awesome job on loosing 45 lbs! That is amazing and inspiring! Also, good job on the 4 miles! I am not a runner and I know if you are not a runner like me how hard you have worked to do that! I am proud of you!
that sounds like it would have been a fun trip! your boys look so cute and big! i had no idea you moved! where to? and i am so impressed with you- keep up the good work!
Oh my goodness Marti! Great job!!! 45 pounds?! That's so hard to do; I give you some major points! I hope we get to see you guys soon!
You rock Marti! 45 pounds is awesome! Good for you!
This is all very exciting news... except that Cooper is draining your wallet. :)
Post a Comment