Thursday, February 2, 2012

whats going on

Things have been crazy around here.
I hoping that things start slowing down.
Josh: is busy with school and trying to get all his stuff in for nursing school. He is working still at the hospital and post office.
Me: I've been busy with the boys. trying to cook healthy good meals for them. I've been working out really hard and trying to cut down a lot on what i eat and in January i lost 17 pounds. I'm pretty excited and hoping i can lose more weight this month.
Coop Dog: loves 1st grade. Its crazy how much he has learned already. He is such a happy guy and loves to have friends. This morning he couldn't stop hugging Brewer. He really is a good big brother.
Bruiser: is for sure a two year old. He's into everything. I just follow him all over the house to make sure he doesn't destroys anything because he can destroy anything in a blink of a eye. Lately he calls himself George, i don't know if he got it from curious George but it's so funny. He loves to make up stories and told Coop that he saw a witch in his room and Coop started to believe him. I laughed so hard that night i had tears.

So that's a little bit about whats going on with us.

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

I would be a big whiner if I had two kids when Jason was in school. Just sayin', you're a better person than I. :)

Way to go on the weight loss, that's awesome and it sounds like you're doing it the healthiest way too. Go Marti!!

Caldwells said...

Sounds like you guys have had an lots going on. Glad everything is going well.. Way to go on loosing weight! Good luck to Josh with nursing school. I hope it all works out!

Krista said...

Your boys are too funny, Brewer sounds HALARIOUS! That is awesome about the weight loss! I need to get on that train and get to it!